My 2 Munchkins

My 2 Munchkins

Friday, August 26, 2011

What Happened to Summer?

So I've proven that I'm not very good at this blog thing!  But here we are at the end of August and my oldest child just started Kindergarten!  She was very excited and could barely wait until August 22nd!  I'm sure some of is that all of her 7 younger cousins are already in school.  The youngest one is in 1st grade this year.  And now that it's Friday, I can still say that she is enjoying K.  I have to wake her up each morning but she likes to sleep in!  But she is going to bed much better these days!  So she is definitely excited about sleeping in tomorrow.  Finally, she will understand the meaning of the weekend! 

Sunday evening I wanted to eat out because we had not left the house all day since church.  So I mentioned it to JD and the kids.  Audrey loves to eat out so she said YES!  Paxton however informed us he did NOT want to eat out!  So JD made him some frozen dino nuggets and he was happy to stay home!  I know, right?  Audrey and I ate dinner at Carino's and kicked off the school year.
We received a bunch of bows and headbands from a local high school student who also babysits for us!  A loves them.  She has worn a different one to school each day this week! 
I'm not sure where she gets the poses because I never stand like that!!  But here she is on the first day of school!  Her brother has been struggling to adjust by sometimes acting out!  He threw a 30 minute screaming fit at HEB and the HEB parking lot.  THAT was fun!  Hopefully once his preschool starts we will all be happier. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad I didn't get to see you or the kids before I left either, but I'll be back for 2 weeks in December for Christmas Break and want to come by and visit then! I love all of Audrey's bows and her little pose for the camera. Tell Audrey and Paxton I say hi!!

    ReplyDelete