My 2 Munchkins

My 2 Munchkins

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Absentee Blogger

So I've had several ideas for posts but it's amazing how hard it can be to sit down and put it on blog paper!  Most recently, we had some drama yesterday.  We spent 3 hours in the emergency room because I was concerned Audrey had broken her right arm.  She fell off the arm of the couch and was death-gripping her arm.  Her pain did not seem to lessen.  The problem with scrambling off to the ER was Paxton was still napping and John David was also sleeping!  So I called our adopted college student and she was gracious enough to come hang with Paxton.  I also woke John David up to give him the scoop.  She was such a trooper and so stoic at the ER.  Many nurses, EMT's, etc. came by to say they had heard the cutest girl ever was in our room.  One even told me Audrey looks like Suri Cruise!  Yep, I get that alot! After some x-rays, they confirmed that it was fractured in 2 places.  They also needed to bend her wrist back, etc. to re-set the bones.  So they kind of put her to sleep so she wouldn't remember it!  She is doing so well.  If only Paxton could understand why he needs to keep a 5 foot radius away from Audrey!

No comments:

Post a Comment