My 2 Munchkins

My 2 Munchkins

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dinosaur Obsession

This is what my husband and I have been driven to do.  First Paxton found a little blue dinosaur to which he became very attached.  The problem was he kept losing it for hours, even days.  This was upsetting to him!  Then I found 4 more little dinosaurs.  Then he became attached to the little green t-rex.  He had to have BOTH the blue one and the green one at all times.  Except sometimes they get lost or left on the playground!  So my husband began looking for bags of dinosaurs (just as long as it was more than our son could count!).  So here we are, with more dinosaurs than any child needs.  Thankfully, he no longer cares as much if some get lost!



Funny!  The giant triceratops was the first dinosaur we ever bought him and he's never attached to it!  The giant t-rex was a recent gift from someone who knows how much he's obsessed!!

1 comment:

  1. haha, i love it - good solution, i'll remember that!

    ReplyDelete