My 2 Munchkins

My 2 Munchkins

Monday, November 29, 2010

Recipe Hoarder

I have a confession!  I am a recipe hoarder!  I really don't even cook very often but I am continually pulling recipes out of magazines or printing recipes off the internet!  Currently I can smell something yummy baking in my oven.  It's pumpkin bread with a twist!  You start with a yellow cake mix and add pumpkin, mashed  banana and cinnamon.  After it cools, I will top it with cream cheese/powdered sugar icing!  What's the occasion you are asking?  Nothing!!  I tore the page out several weeks ago and purchased the ingredients.  Finally the bananas were so  brown they were about to be thrown away!  So I made it this afternoon.  If we don't make progress with it, I will take it up to work!!  Needless to say, I have uneven pages stacked up and bunching up on the shelf.  I love cookbooks too!  When you look at the bookshelves, you would think I cook every day!  The other problem is how not-often I sort through them and file them away.  So just a window into my soul!  Let me know if you need a recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment