My 2 Munchkins

My 2 Munchkins

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Update on my girl

Despite the drama we have been through, Audrey is doing great!  She only occasionally complains of itching or hurting.  She has become more active and pretty much back to her usual self!  She is trying to climb and play like normal.  I keep having heart flutters when I see her doing something that might result in another fall!!  I think I worry a lot more than I used to.  Funny how my attitude can change so quickly.  She will have the long cast on for around 3 weeks and then she will get a shorter cast for another 2-3 weeks.  So all her Christmas pictures will have a pink cast!! 

When my boss DG heard about her cast, he said she needed to come up to the store to get signatures.  When I told her, she responded "OK, I'll go to work with you tomorrow." 
Me-"Ummmm, I'm not sure..."
Her-"What? I'll get a ride back!"
I worked this morning and JD brought the kids up to the store to eat lunch with me.  So DG signed the cast and wrote on her other hand.  Then, she walked around getting more signatures.  Once, she even asked "who else do I need to get?"  

The truth is I think it feels a little bit like being a rock star!!!  She is loving the attention (even when she acts shy)!

No comments:

Post a Comment