My 2 Munchkins

My 2 Munchkins

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Another Zoo Visit

I will try not to post the pictures from every zoo visit we make...because we go all the time.  I can't think of anything my kids love more than going to the zoo.  I am so thankful the Waco zoo is close and so well done.  Audrey's preschool class has a mascot named Ernie.  Each child gets to bring him home for a long weekend(obviously this was pre-cast).  Then we document his visit in his journal.  Most of the other kids had already taken Ernie home so it was fun to read his journal and hear about all he has experienced.  Most of them included pictures too.  We took Ernie to the zoo and to the movies. 




This musical square is their favorite part of the zoo, hands-down!


Our computer crashed in the middle of our weekend visit so I didn't get to include the picture of us at the movies.  Audrey was pretty upset and continues to ask if we can still put it in the journal.  We saw MegaMind and it was a lot of fun!  Our adoped Aggie, Ali, came with us.  Paxton even did pretty well!

No comments:

Post a Comment