My 2 Munchkins

My 2 Munchkins

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Birthday Celebrations

It is so hard to believe my 'baby' is 3 years old!  In some ways he is so big (the way he talks, counts, sings, climbs, figures things out) but he is still catching up in other ways (forever un-potty-trained??)!  He is my sweetheart, cuddlebug, reader, and family clown.  He kisses, hugs, and rests his little hand on my arm!  His hair still sticks out in a lot of places!  He has difficulty blowing out of his mouth (and can't blow his nose at all).  He tries to blow through his teeth with his mouth closed!  You'll see. 

He loves to wear boots (maybe because of Grandaddy).  If I was his dinosaur t-shirts, I should hide them or he'll just wear them the very next day again!  He even refused to wear pj's to his class pajama party-had to wear the t-rex shirt!  He thinks baby Jesus is a rock star!  In the car, at night, when he saw some Christmas lights, he started screaming "BABY JESUS" (like people have for the Beatles or Justin Bieber)!  Then he would whisper "Baby Jesus" and then scream it again.  It's not as funny in the telling but we were laughing so hard our sides hurt (Audrey too).  After that Audrey was trying to get him to do it again.  She kept saying "Scream, Paxton!"   But he hasn't been in the mood yet!

Here is Paxton's class celebration:

No comments:

Post a Comment