My 2 Munchkins

My 2 Munchkins

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Semi-Dance Recital

Audrey's dance class is so different from last year.  Just one year makes a difference in the skills these girls have.  They really do a great job of imitating the teachers!  I am really looking forward to the big recital in May!  Before the Christmas break, parents were invited to come inside the room to watch!
Of course, one of teachers sometimes stands right in front of her!

We are so thankful Audrey's cast was cut off the Friday before Christmas!  Praise the Lord her arm healed so fast!!  She was such a trouper when they cut it off!  It did take a couple of days to remember to use her right arm!  She kept forgetting the cast was gone...I'm sure I would have done the same thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment